BAD ANGELFISH...

Ok guys, I havent been on here in a while and now figure its time to post again. I have a BAD angel that needs to come out of the tank, actually, I have two bad angels, a dwarf yellow and some other kind of yellow angel. Both like to nip on everything, including my hard corals and it is driving me nuts! My kenya tree and devils hand are both staying closed and I cant seem to catch the guys no matter what. ANyone have any ideas on a quick catch, other than making a trap. I have already made a trap out of 1 liter jug and none of the fish are brave enough to enter, except for the anthias(not affraid of anyone or anything), gobies and wrasse. HELP.
If I dont get him soon, I will be removing all the live rock(100+lbs) and scoop him out with net. These little angels are a pain in my butt and will be the last angels I buy. I thought I wanted something other than the plain yellow tangs but I now think that the yellow tang is deff. the way to go. thank you.

keith

If only those sorry angels were the only one that ate Mysis, A fly would be great!!! I wouldnt mind sticking a few barbs into both little dudes. If they were cheaper fish, I would take them out and burn them to death with a magnifying glass.
Anyways, I took out all my rock, dirtied my water but did get the little dude out. After I got him out, he somehow jumped over the screen of the net/cage and got back in. I took all rock out a second time and this time he is in a bucket. I HATE DWARF ANGELS!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN.

I have to say you can't blame him for being a fish. They do have those tendencies and sometimes you get one that nips. I have a Flame Angel that is a model citizen. I know others that have other species that also are fine in tanks with corals. You just happened to be one those that ended up with a couple of fish that were coral nippers. Were they young fish when you got them?

i got 2 angel fishies. they are well behave citizens. No problem there. Make sure you feed them well, otherwise they go and pick on corals. 8)

My Coral Beauty is the perfect lady. Never picks on anything except pods off the rocks. I always wanted a flame, but I'm afraid to put two dwarfs together. Besides, she might pick up some bad habits and end up in a bucket.