Search results

1. C

Which 20K 250w single end bulb

I got a new PFO pendant today. I like the color of the XM 20K but it's not bright enough. Which bulb do you Recommend. Like I said, I like the really blue bulbs like XM 20K, but it has to be brighter.
  2. C

majanos are taking over my tank

How the heck do you get rid of them? majanos suck!!!
  3. C

Do I have too much light?

I have a 75g tank (48x18x24) When I set it the MH it is 4in from the top, n i put a fixture that is 2 250W MH. My rock is about 6in from the top of my water. I had SPS LPS on those rocks. Some start turning white, not bleaching but just turning white. I moved all of them to the bottom and some...
  4. C

Help, My magnesium is low

I was checking my magnesium with a salifert test kit. It read 450. Is that possible? What could make it so low? I tested twice and the kit is new. What should I do?
  5. C

Efflo growth

Does anyone know if the Tyree Limited Edition - Acropora efflorescens 500 Dollar Efflo Is a slow or fast grower?
  6. C

What company in florida sell cheap hermits and snails

Does anyone know the name of the company in florida that we use to do group buys?
  7. C

Chiller when to have the freon checked

I have a chiller that is taking a long time to cool the tank. I have a 75g with JBJ 1/4 chiller. How often does the freon or anything else need to be checked?
  8. C

c02 bottle

If a house caught on fire, would the Co2 bottle explode?
  9. C

Best macro algae

What are the 3 best macro algae for best filtration in sump and why ?
  10. C

miracle mud

do any of you use miracle mud and do you think it'is good?
  11. C

who makes the best aiptasia killer

who is best?
  12. C

help w calcium reator

i want to get a calcium reactor. it seems quite complex anyone know where i can find more good info anyone know where i can find honest info? any links would be great
  13. C

where to get black eggcrate

i tried home depot but they dont have it where can i get black eggcr ate
  14. C

The most insane chalice, earth has ever seen!!!

http://coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=6772
  15. C

Calcium reactor

If you use ESV or any other two part liquid, and keep up on the dosing as needed, will a calcium reactor grow corals faster than a 2 part?
  16. C

question

Somebody asked me this question I'm looking for a 660 or a 430 can you keep an eye out for me? Anyone have any idea what he's talking about?
  17. C

strontium

anyonee dose stontium and why?
  18. C

Exotic Corals

How many of you guys buy your exotic corals online? Have you had good luck so far, and what are some of the vendors that you think are good
  19. C

How long do you leave your refugium light on for?

I was wondering how long you leave your refugium light going, and why. I know some leave it on for 24hrs a day, I've heard some run it while the main lighting is running and others opposite of the light cycle. I was wondering what is best.
  20. C

How do you dose your ESV BiONIC part 1 and 2?

I have a aquapod 24g with 150w MH. I have mostly LPS and quite a few SPS. My calcium stays pretty stable around 450. I keep my ALK at 3.5-4 Meq MAG 1300 My ALK goes down more often than CAL. Is it OK to just to add part 1 ALK only? My cal will stay at 450 for about a week before going down...