Search results

1. E

Free to good home

Found some old supplies in my closet didn't want to throw them away.  Each is either new or has had literally one use out of them. Free to someone who will come to Carrollton and get them.  PM me.
  2. E

3 gallon pico - FREE to a good home

I got a 3 gallon Fluval pico for xmas.  It's cycled and has several frags.  A couple of anemones.  2 emerald crabs.  a pistol shrimp and a sexy shrimp.  Several snails and blue leg hermits also.  The aquarium seems to have a very slow leak where the glass meets the bottom.  Anyway, I have...
  3. E

Lighting help please

So I got?a Fluval spec 3 for xmas. ?Was trying to run it stock but I have already ordered a bigger powerhead for more movement, and now I think I need lights. ?I have bought several frags from members here that looked beautiful in their tanks and not so much in mine. ?Particularly the bright red...
  4. E

Emerald crab Free to good home

?He outgrew my 2.6 gallon pico. ?Pick him up asap in Carrollton. ?If you had a small frag of something easy to care for and wanted to trade it that would be nice also.
  5. E

Hithchiker crab ID help

At first I thought this guy was one of the emerald crabs I bought, but he looks much different. ?Diff color, white stripe?on his claws, spikey back, and much more reclusive.? ?These picture and a link to a youtube video https://youtu.be/FQ7aQoszXow were taken through a magnifying glass. ?He is...
  6. E

All topics gone?

Came here to post a question and see no other posts. ?What happened?
  7. E

Low PH and High Alkilinity. Help please.

Relatively new 24G nano. 24 lbs Live Rock and 20 lbs aragalive. Get my water from Dallas North Aquarium. Tank is 2.5 weeks old. My PH is always 7.8-7.9 I tested Alkilinity and it was 130 mg/L which the book says is too high. What should I do?
  8. E

Anyone want my emerald crab?

He just ate all the baby feather dusters off of my favorite live rock. Argh! Had him 3 days and already want him out. I'll give him to a good home or if anyone has a teeny little coral frag or something they want to trade me for him that would be good too :-)
  9. E

Hello from a newb

I have been trolling these forums and nano-reef.com for a while now and wanted to say hello. I live in Carrollton and started up my new 24G NanoCube on Dec 23rd. It currently has LR, LS and a CUC. I made a few modifications to it. I built a vertical reef wall out of live rock in the back and...