Recent content by texasranchers

1. T

Cleaner Goby vs. SHs

I had to euthanize my Clarkii Clownfish several days ago. His buddy was a cleaner goby. Really pretty, neon blue streak on both sides and silver down the spine. I am getting to my question as quickly as possible. The only tanks available are Seahorse tanks. I can't stand the thought of it...
  2. T

Busy month

Another new h. Reidi has been delivered to our house.
  3. T

Our little h. Reidi Identified

This is one of my little SHs that the LFS supplier regarded as "Tank raised Seahorses" Nothing else. I've already shown them to another forum. They are so small that I have been looking at dwarf pics for two days. Then it was mentioned that they are probably just juvies.
  4. T

West central texas reefers?

[Curious if there are any West Central Texas Reefers out here. Several reasons, I love the online discussions but sometimes need hands on training, or closer frag swaps and trades. Also I want someone to ride with me to Dallas in March for the Next Wave. I'll need someone to hold the map...
  5. T

Ro water - New set up

[We are changing one of our set ups. Everything used previously. It is basically a fish only tank with RO water, minut layer of gravel to enhance the color of the fish, man made rock, and silk caulurpa. If I don't use live rock and I don't use live sand, what do I need to add to the water...
  6. T

Surprise - Sh daddy had fry

[Made a deal with a very nice lady to pu her SHs this morning. When I got there I was pleasently surprised by the fact that Daddy couldn't hold them any longer. We have about 150 fry right now and more to come. Any input would be very welcomed. What do I do next? :shocked: What a glorious...