Recent content by robro3282

1. R

Help with nano tanks

Hello every one its been a long time scense I have been here been busy working in the oilfield so I left my tanks under the care of my fam only to return back with all my corals dead sand yucky and algee everyware and fish hanging in the balance it looks like im going to have to tear down my hqi...
  2. R

Whats the best clean up crew

Ok im in dire need of a clean up crew I have 2 29g biocubes one is a hqi so far I bought a dragon sand sifter and a golden head sand sifter(there not in the same tank lol) and a scooter blenny in each tank so far my hqi tank is perfect but my stock tank the sand is turning brownish and I saw a...
  3. R

Making the move

Well looks like I will be moving to the falls I hope my tanks will be able to handle the trip its only a hr drive but still breaking it down and setting it back up is not going to be fun any advise on how to make this less stressfull on my little guys and corals i have never moved a tank let...
  4. R

Mini Brittle Star Crysis

ok i bought some coral from NHA and unknown to me they had mini brittle stars now there everyware [smilie=crying.gif] is there anything that would eat them and are they a danger to my tank i have tried picking them out but there are just to many of them [smilie=angry.gif] idk what to do know im...
  5. R

anyone has some cheato

I'm looking for some cheato or micro algae for my biocube hqi I don't want to drive to dallas anymore and if there's any where local that sales them
  6. R

BTA help

i have a question i have had mine for a week now my clown loves it but this morning it was just floating with the current not attaching to nothing and its not closed up tight now its just upside down idk what to do is it dead will it be ok or should i move it or let it right it self up?
  7. R

liverock cure question

i have some smelly live rock i bought 2months like 55lbs(they smelt like bad eggs) soi put them in buckets and in saltwater about a month ago my question is whats the best way to cure them i have heard things from bleach to boiling to baking and after that whats my next step thanks 4 y'all time
  8. R

I Need liverock bad!!!!

anyone in the area have about 25-30lbs in wfalls area that they would want to sale cheap im setting up my 29g biocube and i need some thanks for your time call or text me at 9402292181 IM SUPER DESPRATE!!!!!!! lol
  9. R

biocube 29g question

i just bought a brand new biocube and it looks like that the pump and power head are not a strong to do what my stock 24g aquapod has done is there anyone here running a stock biocube or if there are people that modded theirs what would you recommend i dont want to go all out modding just...
  10. R

Nano tanks super cheep!!!

I have decided to trim down on my nano tanks so here it goes 12g nano cube with about 10lbs liverock and 10lbs livesand and t5 lighting..........asking 120 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24g nano cube with about 20lbs liverock and about 25lbs livesand with subpod 150w 14000k metal halide light and...
  11. R

biocube 29 hqi

i have someone that might buy my 2 nano cubes so that should give me what i need to buy the biocube hqi i have been looking around to see if any stores have them so far nothing is there any stores local that sells them i would like to buy it this coming weekend i thank you guys in advance for...