Nano tanks super cheep!!!

I have decided to trim down on my nano tanks so here it goes
12g nano cube with about 10lbs liverock and 10lbs livesand and t5 lighting..........asking 120 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24g nano cube with about 20lbs liverock and about 25lbs livesand with subpod 150w 14000k metal halide light and stand.......asking 200 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
34g via aqua cube style all in one tank 50/50 lighting empty..............asking 100

i live in graham(hr south of Wfalls) would not mind driving to meet or you can come to me all offers are obo getting the miss is fussing at me she wants them gone lol
dont really want to drive to dallas but if the offers right then i would pm me or text me 9402292181 would also trade all of these for a jbj 28g metal halide or led

@robro3282 wrote:
I have decided to trim down on my nano tanks so here it goes 12g nano cube with about 10lbs liverock and 10lbs livesand and t5 lighting..........asking 120 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24g nano cube with about 20lbs liverock and about 25lbs livesand with subpod 150w 14000k metal halide light and stand.......asking 200 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! 34g via aqua cube style all in one tank 50/50 lighting empty..............asking 100 i live in graham(hr south of Wfalls) would not mind driving to meet or you can come to me all offers are obo getting the miss is fussing at me she wants them gone lol dont really want to drive to dallas but if the offers right then i would pm me or text me 9402292181 would also trade all of these for a jbj 28g metal halide or led said:
I dont think this is the for-sale forum

Two messages were deleted from here. Acrodisiac's reply to my reply and my reply back. I dont think thats right deleting the replys. I would really like to just see us talk about the goals of starting a new club in WF. DFWMAS was nice enough to offer us a trial forum to help us promote a club if we can. You being the moderator Acrodisiac i guess its your call.

It's cool, one of my messages was deleted, it was not on topic and didn't need to be in this thread. Like this one....lol. [smilie=hi.gif]