Help with nano tanks

Hello every one its been a long time scense I have been here been busy working in the oilfield so I left my tanks under the care of my fam only to return back with all my corals dead sand yucky and algee everyware and fish hanging in the balance it looks like im going to have to tear down my hqi tank first and start from the bottom up and put my fish in there in my stock biocube and when I have the hqi tank back up to par put fish in there and repete process on my regular biocube is thete a faster way of doing this please give me some advise on this would be great also if any one has some extras there selling let me know I really dont wanna go to n.h.a for stuff you can text me its faster 9402292181 please help me with some advise lol

if you are liiking for coral talk to acrodisiac he has great stuff and great prices. dont think i am qualified to help with any info acro could help ya and saltpro if you can get in touch with him critter may also be able to help you with info on what to do with thetank.

Thank you for the info ill try and drop them a line I think I have the tanks under control just sucks I lost all my corals buy ay least my fish are ok so far in the end thats all that matters [smilie=rofl.gif]

I should have time to chat tomorrow. I came home with a new born last Friday, so needless to say my wife and I have been very busy.