Recent content by Robby2782

1. R

Anyone have an ORP Meter to Compare?

A couple weeks ago I received a Lab Grade ORP probe for my Apex I was going to use to control my ozone generator. The issue I'm having is I'm pretty sure something is interfering with it somehow since my ORP is reading as high as 465 during it's peak. I keep it separate from my PH and Temp probe...
  2. R

Brightwell Pelletized Carbon Contaminated

I want to give everyone using Brightwell's carbon a warning that I bleached my frag tank and started bleaching my 180 display until I took the carbon offline. I know Kent had a recall but I'm shocked Brightwell did it to me. I'm going to use Seachem's Matrix to clean up whatever was released...
  3. R

Help Setting up Aquatroller?

I set up my RKL in 15 minutes but I can't set up an Apex to save my life. Is there anyone who is near Irving who could help me program mine or dumb down the steps I need to take to figure out which module has which plug and how to label, program, and set timers on each light. I have spent hours...
  4. R

Robby's 180 SPS Build

I've been quite for the last 6 months on here since my 58 gallon build, but now I decided to start one for my custom 180 gallon tank that I had Rodney Hicks(my exotic fish) and his builder put together me. I had planned on upgrading once we moved again and that time is about to come! The tank...
  5. R

Anyone near Irving to help 2/25?

I am moving this weekend and upgrading into my custom 180 I just had built but as some of you all may know, I just had a spinal fusion 8 months ago. I'm getting people to move the 180 to it's location and hopefully my 140 will be picked up at it's current site, but I still have a 58 gallon that...
  6. R

175 watt moguls

I'm thinking about ordering a 175 watt hamilton mogul fixture for my lps but not familiar with that type of bulb. Does anyone have experience with these and know what has a similar spectrum to the phoenix 250's. I was thinking about Ushios or possibly Bluelife.
  7. R

My 58 Gallon LPS Dominant Tank

I told myself I wouldn't set up another reef until I had my own house.........I guess I ran out of patience! My initial plan was to set up a frag tank for my SPS in my other system, but I decided to utilize the used up space for other high end corals I don't have room for. So far, I have a RR...
  8. R

Stand for 58 Gallon Tank

I was looking to see if there is someone who could build a nice stand for an aquarium. I just recently had a spinal fusion and couldn't do it myself anyway. I'd like to pay someone to help me.
  9. R

New To The Club

I finally after a decade of contemplating......I joined the club! I always read various forums (mainly reef central) but aways made excuses. I've had aquariums since I was 8 years old and my father was a part owner of Aqua Pets off Coit @ Spring Valley when I was a kid. I've kept plant...