Recent content by rickyb

1. rickyb

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues - dry goods

Here you go. I also have 2 additional tanks available.
  2. rickyb

The Doctors cannot determine the root cause of my dizziness/lightheadedness/vertigo. The good news is that they do not believe the mega cisterna manga is the cause, and surgery is unnecessary. However, it will require close monitoring to ensure it does not grow. I still feel uneasy as to why it...
  3. rickyb

Thank you Drex! It's been a rollercoaster so far, but I'm actually feeling better
  4. rickyb

500 for the reactor package and 300 for the chiller
  5. rickyb

Taking my reef tank down due to health issues Parting out. Those who know me know that I take care of my things. All equipment is used but is top-notch unless otherwise listed. Dibs are accepted with payment/deposit only. Located in Coppell, TX (near E Sandy Lake Rd & S Denton Tap Rd). PM...
  6. rickyb

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

I have a pair of misbar clownfish
  7. rickyb

110 gallon build

Thanks. It was stained before. I almost got out but decided to stay in and paint the tank and stand.
  8. rickyb

110 gallon build

Front side up
  9. rickyb

110 gallon build

Here you go.
  10. rickyb

110 gallon build

I build mine as well. I used 3/4" Oak. It is heavy as H*, but I built it in a way that can be taken apart if needed. The front doors open as normal and I added a sliding-up frame in case I need full-body immersion.
  11. rickyb

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

WTS: ORA Pearlberry CL Highlighter CL Red Rainbow (similar to the PC Rainbow) MattV Deep Blue Garf Bonsai Blue Branching Cyphastrea JF Tubbs Stellatta Montipora Undata Bubble Gum Digitada Orange Ricordias Kryptonite Toadstool
  12. rickyb

Miracle Mud

Let's start with one bag, thx
  13. rickyb

Miracle Mud

Drex, please add me for a bag or two.
  14. rickyb

Plano Reefer

Welcome!