Recent content by jinsing

1. J

James' 210 restart

Hello all. I've been away from the tanks for awhile. I think it's time to clean er up. And start it fresh. This has been going for a few weeks but I haven't added salt yet. Current equipment 210 AGA Custom stand. 80 gallon sump Reef Octopus xp3000 cone skimmer 2x MP40 pumps Mag18 return pump...
  2. J

Plc with touchscreen

Anyone here using a plc system to control the tank. Instead of a premade controller? Just thinking about slapping on a touchscreen hmi to a plc for my tank. And wanted to know if anyone tried this. Yes I know it costs more. But it's for fun right? Lol
  3. J

Red Sea C-Skim Skimmer

Has anyone tried this skimmer? [Red Sea C-Skim] and how does it perform? and would you recommend it?
  4. J

Coral ID Please

Growing nicely, but so far I don't know what it is. It was already in the tank at time of purchase (complete setup)
  5. J

jinsing's new addition

just finished acclimation and WOW!!! purchased at Fish2morow this afternoon, my wife loves it, that me even more happy!!! my lotus flower aka rbta now i just need those darn clowns to host :D
  6. J

hello everyone, i just purchased my membership!!! i have spent only a few weeks here. but have learned so so much. and hopefully i can enjoy more of this hobby