James' 210 restart

Hello all. I've been away from the tanks for awhile. I think it's time to clean er up. And start it fresh.

This has been going for a few weeks but I haven't added salt yet.

Current equipment
210 AGA
Custom stand.
80 gallon sump
Reef Octopus xp3000 cone skimmer
2x MP40 pumps
Mag18 return pump (this will change to a DC pump soon.)
Maxspect razrs 2x120 and a 160
Little fishies reactors.
Uv light
Ato...
Additional equipment not sure if I'm going to reuse the calcium reactor of dose yet.

Just added a little more. Trying to fill in between the structures. And yes my goal is a couple of shelf like stacks. And hopefully find some Tonga to reach towards the back. I have about 3-4" of gap behind the rock work.[attachment=0]20140831_195817.jpg[/attachment]

and now....The Plume of Death!!!
J/K hopefully this will be the only time I see this. I just dumped in the salt.[attachment=0]20140831_230955.jpg[/attachment]

Good to see your back in the addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kinds comments. Lots to read up on. And lots of new tech and toys out. I am glad I bought the apex a few years ago. The convenience and control is so nice to have. I hope to get the wxm first and have it tailored to feed times. But the new apex fusion control is very exciting news to me. My Samsung note3 isn't as reliable in connectivity and another source to access the system is awesome.

Hey James. Nice to see you getting back into the hobby. That's an awesome tank you got going. It's a beauty. Glad you caught the leak in the CaRx! Keep us updated.