Recent content by Glenn

1. G

Flat worm question

Well I have found that I have a large group, so my advise is treat before you get a large amount, less likely to negatively impact your tank,
  2. G

Small refugium yes or no

I have limited space under my RR115. Already have a sump and skimmer. Only have room for a small refugium like a HOB. Is it worth the money for such a small fuge?
  3. G

24" T-5 stuff

Looking for some used 24" T-5 bulbs so I can test my wiring skills and mount the end caps the right distance apart. If you have some used bulbs laying around I could borrow that would be cool.
  4. G

Sps frags - Kay's tank needs frags.

[OK, who out there has some small SPS frags they want to get rid of? (Any rubble at the bottom of your tank?) Glenn got an MH pendant for his birthday and put it on my 30 gal. HEX tank in the office. As it is a smallish tank, I am looking for some SPS frags to add some color to it. If you're...
  5. G

35 hex tank needs fish - Possible fish mates?

[I have a Yellow Tang, A Bicolor Blenny, and a Black Perc. Give me some suggestions for compatible fish.]
  6. G

Help wanted - What would you do?

[Tank Parameters: 28gal hex, 17.5 inches across, 23 inches high. Sump and Refugium 17 gal. Lighting: 96watt pc quad 50/50 4inch DSB, 80 pounds Kaelini Live Rock Live Rock will be cured in about two weeks, and we can't decide what we are going to put in it yet. What would you do? :eyebrows:]
  7. G

Aptaisia - How to kill it?

[Okay, I am new to using kalk, so now that I have some, what mix do I need to makeup for injecting my aptaisia? Don't want them to get a foothold in my reef tank. :uhoh:]
  8. G

Mud or sand - Sand bed or miracle mud

[Okay a friend just got a new system with a Eco sump/filter. It has Miracle Mud in it, is that good or should he switch to a Sand bed. As I have done neither what do you guys recommend.]
  9. G

Me too - 1st post

[Hi all, Glenn :D]