Recent content by gingin12

1. G

HELP ID me

i think this is a rainbow favia but not 100% sure and i ppl that want a frag of it but not sure what to charge since i cant find a site that sells this
  2. G

Bio cube T5 lights

im looking for a place that sells 8 watt T5 bulbs for a bio cube thanks everyone
  3. G

AC jr question

ok so im window shopping for a ACjr right now and besides the probe that comes with it not too much on difference besides i can get it or without a [direct connect 8] since i dont know about this piece of equipment i figured i ask soo is it worth me getting one with this or not
  4. G

atlantic blue tang

well we got this guy two days ago and he hasnt started to eat from what i can tell i feed both flakes and frozen brine shrimp and my other fish go nuts when food hits the water i know its prob he just hasnt settled in but i figured i would ask anyways his tank mates are 3 percs 2 chromis a blue...
  5. G

who reseals tanks

im looking to get a tank resealed since i have found out all the silicon is dry roughted out and needs to be replace let me know if anyone does
  6. G

new pipe fish

soo i got one of these guys today has anyone have one of them before PIPEFISH, JANSS' (Doryrhamphus janssi i will post a pic later
  7. G

what size tank

i just got a tank and told its a 115 but the guy i got it from says it measures to be a 150 soo is there a calculator out there to find out what size tank you really have??
  8. G

dwarfs are here i just got my little herd home

well i got a little herd of 4 dwarfs and they are soo cute im gonna wait till they get into their new home (14gal bio cube) to take a pic of them they are already eating the baby brine shrimp that hatched this morning
  9. G

odyssea MH bulbs

well i found a place to get these bulbs for $15 a piece for the 250w and i just got mine in the mail and just fired it i got the 15K so far the color looks good but as a back up i have a aquamax from the marinedepot buy coming soo i will let yal know if these bulbs are worth buying or not
  10. G

what brand skimmer to buy

ok well i am going to buy a skimmer and im really not sure what brand to buy any one have an idea it will be for almost 100gal system
  11. G

any one have Potassium Pergramanate

i just found some eggs on my zoa's i got and it had a nudi on it and i would really like them gone and none of my stores are open that have it thanks chris @ gin
  12. G

UV sterilizer and Skimmer on same tank

ok well im breaking down and buying both and was wondering if there is any pros and con on having both these guys on your tank
  13. G

new rbta

well i just got my first rbta and its doing great so far will add a pic when i find the camera
  14. G

UV sterilizer or skimmer

well i am wondering which is a better way to go because if i understand right the both do about the same job but if i am mistaken please feel free to correct me so that i dont goof up
  15. G

return pump

ok well im looking to move to a bigger pump from old one that barely puts out 350gph it says soo i figured i ask whats yal's opinion on what size i should move up to i have a 58 gal tank its 3feet long soo if that helps im lookin to move up to a pump that is about 720gph