Recent content by franklypre

1. F

Wish I actually had a tank to put it in

This was originally giong to be a two piece set but I ended up waiting on an upgrade, the other half is in my 58. I used a thick two part epoxy and three pieces of tonga branch. alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  2. F

Warning about dipping smooth skinned Acros

Just wanted to put this out there for all those hopefully to save a few nice pieces for somebody. It is extremely risky and hard on smooth skinned SPS(dragons, echinata, speciosa, etc). I personally have had them bleach and or waste away in the past, recently had a new buddy go through the...
  3. F

Any one around Texarkana??

As most around here know there isn't a local pet shop that has anything we want or need, wish Dallas wasn't a 3 hr drive. If you're anywhere near here and are at all interested in trading frags please post. I know a few people around here have tanks but there isn't anywhere to run into each...
  4. F

275 gallon pool tank, ideas at this point

Well do to a buddy of mine moving I am in the process of collecting ideas for a 5"X5"X1.5" tenecor acrylic tank. The tank is drilled in the center, and has a few inches of bracing around the top. It was custom built for him and there are very few tanks like this to use as examples. This tank...
  5. F

Montipora Setosa??? what's the story?

Well me and a group of friends have been trying to get our hands on a few frags of setosa, our luck has been nil. I would love to see some nice pics of colonies/frags and please add lighting info. Pm if you have some frags. I want to see if the red vs orange is a lighting change or a...
  6. F

mesh mod opinions needed

I recently purchased a Sicce PSK600 for my Euro-Reef CS6(older version of RS), I needed a pump that would push around 660gph and this is definately the pump for the skimmer. It works well and makes the skimmer turn white with bubbles, BUT I do have some Enkmat #4(regular and flatback), I am new...