Recent content by clown

1. C

Which 20K 250w single end bulb

I got a new PFO pendant today. I like the color of the XM 20K but it's not bright enough. Which bulb do you Recommend. Like I said, I like the really blue bulbs like XM 20K, but it has to be brighter.
  2. C

majanos are taking over my tank

How the heck do you get rid of them? majanos suck!!!
  3. C

Do I have too much light?

I have a 75g tank (48x18x24) When I set it the MH it is 4in from the top, n i put a fixture that is 2 250W MH. My rock is about 6in from the top of my water. I had SPS LPS on those rocks. Some start turning white, not bleaching but just turning white. I moved all of them to the bottom and some...
  4. C

Help, My magnesium is low

I was checking my magnesium with a salifert test kit. It read 450. Is that possible? What could make it so low? I tested twice and the kit is new. What should I do?
  5. C

Efflo growth

Does anyone know if the Tyree Limited Edition - Acropora efflorescens 500 Dollar Efflo Is a slow or fast grower?
  6. C

What company in florida sell cheap hermits and snails

Does anyone know the name of the company in florida that we use to do group buys?
  7. C

Chiller when to have the freon checked

I have a chiller that is taking a long time to cool the tank. I have a 75g with JBJ 1/4 chiller. How often does the freon or anything else need to be checked?
  8. C

c02 bottle

If a house caught on fire, would the Co2 bottle explode?
  9. C

Best macro algae

What are the 3 best macro algae for best filtration in sump and why ?
  10. C

miracle mud

do any of you use miracle mud and do you think it'is good?
  11. C

who makes the best aiptasia killer

who is best?
  12. C

help w calcium reator

i want to get a calcium reactor. it seems quite complex anyone know where i can find more good info anyone know where i can find honest info? any links would be great
  13. C

where to get black eggcrate

i tried home depot but they dont have it where can i get black eggcr ate
  14. C

The most insane chalice, earth has ever seen!!!

http://coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=6772
  15. C

Calcium reactor

If you use ESV or any other two part liquid, and keep up on the dosing as needed, will a calcium reactor grow corals faster than a 2 part?