Recent content by Arm0211

1. A

AHHH!!! Algae!

So I have two different types of algae appearing. Regular GHA and a new bright green PITA impossible to brush off or pick off and it feels like Velcroish... Any idea on what it is or how to get rid of it? Parameters are perfect, WC 20+% every week
  2. A

Frag rack question

Once again I have a stupid question. I'm making a frag rack out of egg crate and a mag float. And I have a couple questions. What type of glue would y'all/ have y'all used to attach the crate to the float? And what type of glue to definitely avoid? I know for gluing coral to use super glue...
  3. A

Pistol snapping at BTA

Should I be worried? The Pistol is snapping at the BTAs foot constantly. Could this harm the BTA severely?
  4. A

Zoa bleaching

I recently purchasd new zoas. They were from a tank with T5's and now sitting in my tank which has LEDs. One polyp had gone completely white and looks shriveled up.. I've read about bleaching but hopefully it's not too late..I turned down the lights, the zoas can't be moved any lower, any...
  5. A

Flow question

I have a biocube 29 with a stock pump. I believe it puts out 243GPH and I have 1 Koralia Nano 425 GPH. I've read a lot of people using 2 PH and pointing towards each other. Is that recommended for the scenario I have or is what I have sufficient? Thanks Alex
  6. A

Biocube29 Media Basket Diminsions

We received the intank media basket for the BC29 and I'm 110% sure its not the right size. its measuring 14in tall width is fine though. Can anyone verify what the height of the media basket is? Thanks
  7. A

Stupid Questions-Hold the laughs please

I have been running a tank for 2 months now, with no problems along the way (knock on wood). Starting to slowly accumulate more coral: Zoas, LPS, and cyphastrea along with 2 ocellaris, PJ cardinal, 1 YWG w/ tiger pistol, and a BTA. Ammonia and Nitrites 0, Nitrates 10PPM, SG 1.024, i know its a...
  8. A

Zoa ID

Just curious on that this zoa is it's the last in the tank that doesn't have an id. Thanks
  9. A

RBTA with green base

This was sold to me and a RBTA. I picked it up and it was under T5's and I saw no indication of green. Only a bright orange/reddish color. Once I got it into my tank which has LED's it was showing a very indistinguishable green base. Is this normal or typical or even a true RBTA?
  10. A

ID please

Got this today from the frag swap the guy wasn't sure what it was.it's a tad peach and green. Thanks.
  11. A

false percula food

I recently purchased my first pair of false percula They seem to be doing great except for eating. They are juveniles less than an inch. The smaller of the two can not swallow the entire 1mm pellet, he will grab it with his mouth and then let it go. The larger will swim directly to the pellet...