Recent content by allmarine

1. A

Hitchhiker - What am i?

[I received some more zoos and mushrooms from the law firm and I assume that is where this little guy came from. I saw him haulin along the bottom of the tank and I snatched him up. He looks like a snail with some armor on his back. It doesnt cover all of him, but it covers a good portion of...
  2. A

What is this coral?

[I received this coral from another member a long time ago and it was a light brown and not in good condition. It was a bulk kind of trade, so it was just thrown in the mix. What is it? alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Thanks Guys!]
  3. A

How to introduce? - Bta & lta

[I am going to be adding a LTA to my tank at home and a BTA to my tank at work tomorrow and would like to know the best way to introduce them. I have had an LTA in my tank at home and it never really latched on. Should I clear a spot through the sand so they can attach to the glass or just put...
  4. A

My first sw setup - Pics inside!

[This is my first SW setup. I have been keeping freshwater for a number of years and decided I was ready to take the plunge. 72gal Bowfront 125 wet/dry w/rio 1700 Approx. 90lbs of LR and 40lbs of LS PC lighting Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm) Tank has been...
  5. A

Id this shrimp please

[I picked up a peppermint shrimp for the LFS last night and when I put the bag in the aquarium to begin the acclimation process, I saw this guy in there with him. He/she isn't afraid to come out. I have actually seen it swimming around the tank! It seems to be much more transparent than the...