My first sw setup - Pics inside!

[This is my first SW setup. I have been keeping freshwater for a number of years and decided I was ready to take the plunge.

72gal Bowfront
125 wet/dry w/rio 1700
Approx. 90lbs of LR and 40lbs of LS
PC lighting Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm)

Tank has been running for about 2 months. Used LS and LR to cycle the tank along with a couple of pesky damsels and the process occurred very quickly.

Nitrites 0
dkH 10
Calcium 420
Parameters appear to be good so far. Just thought I would share my first setup with you guys. I am very excited and have learned very quickly how addicting this hobby really is!
tank1
tank2
I am open to any comments, questions, or concerns

Thanks for all the help that everyone has provided me thus far. This website has been an amazing resource for information. :smart:]

[Welcome to the club. You'll have your MAS fishy momentarily.

The colorful nudibranch - is that the one that eats sponges?

My only suggestion currently is to resize your images so they fit the screen. 800 x 600 would probably be good enough.]

[BMP files won't work with this software apparently, so I went ahead and converted it to a .jpg for you.]

[Brandon, You tank looks good but if you would like some mushrooms, athelia and green star polyps, let me know when you can come by Irving Bible Church and pick up your free items. I will be more than happy to get you started.]