How to introduce? - Bta & lta

[I am going to be adding a LTA to my tank at home and a BTA to my tank at work tomorrow and would like to know the best way to introduce them.
I have had an LTA in my tank at home and it never really latched on.
Should I clear a spot through the sand so they can attach to the glass or just put them down on the substrate? I have also heard of people making a little LR ring to put them in, is this a good idea?
Also, should I think about shutting down some of the flow in the aquarium until they get situated? I just thought I would see what you guys would recommend so that maybe I have better luck with these anemones.]

Edited By allmarine on 1109282711

[When I add an anemone, I acclimate it like I would a fish. Then I remove the anemone from the bag, and toss the bag full of water. The anemone is lowered into the tank with the pumps off for a few hours, to give it time to latch onto something solid.

Expect wandering the first couple of weeks. If you've never owned a BTA, please refer to my website for several pages of information and a MUST READ article I linked. Scroll down the Bubble Tip Anemones.

http://www.melevsreef.com/links.html]

[Brandon
After your anemones get settled into their new homes, could you post some pictures here? Let us know how it goes.]

[ok thanks guys. I will just try to clear out a good spot for them and cut back on the flow, so they can attach.

Hopefully I can get my false percs to take to their new BTA.]

[@allmarine wrote:
ok thanks guys. I will just try to clear out a good spot for them and cut back on the flow said:
Please post up is they do!
I placed my RTBA in the tank on Monday and my little rat bastards... I mean false percs still haven't even given it a second glance! :sosad:]

[False percs at work with their new BTA = NO
GSM's with their LTA at my tank at home = yes

They took to it within hours and I absolutely love watching them play around in it. I even observed my female taking pieces of brine to her anemone. I will have some pics tonight!]

[Here are a couple pics of my new inhabitants
Clown1.jpg
alt="">
Clowns1.jpg
alt="">]

[That is a very pretty anemone. And those clowns are good lookin' too!]

[Thought I would post a quick update. I am very pleased with my LTA and it appears to be getting more and more comfortable in my tank.
LTA.jpg
alt="">]