You know your tank is too large when . . .

So I recently went from a 70g to a 260g recently and have had to get used to some changes like, oh, I dunno, dumping an ENTIRE bottle of Ca or Mg supplement to raise my levels. So many people, including me, talk about tank upgrades and going bigger. So I got to thinking, how do you know when your tank is too big? This is my attempt at a fun little thread. Here's a few off the top of my head to get things going:

You know your tank is too large when . . .
1. The local public aquarium calls you to see if you have a backup pump for their pump that just died
2. Local watering restrictions go in effect when you make RO/DI
3. The volume of your 10% weekly water change alone qualifies you for the Large Tank build sub-forum
4a. The local power company sets up a new sub-station to service your MH/T5 lights and chillers
4b. Cree stock prices go up when you setup a new LED lighting system.
5. You need to call a team of structural engineers to make sure your foundation can support the weight of your new system
6. You need to add a loading dock to the house so an 18 wheeler can unload all your salt and other aquarium related deliveries
7. You need to break out the SCUBA gear to go retrieve a fallen frag
8. You might as well clean the tank while getting that frag because you need SCUBA gear to clean your tank
9. You need to install a new septic system to handle your skimmer waste
10. Your powerheads can also be used to propel small boats

11. Your extra guestroom becomes storage for all the necessary back up gear you need to keep on hand, just in case.
12. Your new saltwater mixing poly tank is so big you can't get it out of the room you built around it.
13. Your REFUGIUM is as big as your first saltwater aquarium.

14. Your QT is larger than your neighbors spa.
15. You use the RO/DI waste water to water your 1,000 acre farm
16. You own stock in Piscine Energetics becuase you buy it by the tractor trailer load

19. You can see your tank from space.
20. You use boulders as live rock.
21. National geographic wants to send an exploration team to document your tank.