WTB powerhead/ wave machine

I appreciate it Ricky but, I have no corals or fish yet. I don't need that much wave maker. Thank you though!

I have 2 sets of Hydor Koralia powerheads and one wave maker I am not going to use.I will see what model they were when I get home.

LOL..no worries! Just helping where I can because so many have helped me!I have 2 different sets to choose from and one wave maker. I would sell either the set of 3rd gen “1350s (x2) with smartwave” for $120 OR the 3rd gen “2450s (x2) with the smartwave” for $170 and then keep whatever set I didn’t sell as a backup in case of failure with my Gyres.

Rrggg... Guys, thank you so much - still a new tank. Those are awesome setups and great prices but, I'm looking for basic flow until the main pump and overflows are set up... I still have plumbing to finish.... And nothing needs a "wavemachine" but, sometimes people have extra wave pumps (maybe something was upgraded)

You can buy a set without the smartwave if you want, just take 40 off the price. You will need some good circulation in that long tank even without coral to keep waste in the water column to get to the sump. Text me if you are interested,  if not no worries just throwing out options for you.  Good luck in your search !