WTB: Acrylic tubing

jenkinscrew

Premium Member
<hr />Want to buy some 1/4" OD Rigid acrylic tubing locally for a project this week, so I don't have to wait for shipping. Anyone have some or know anyone that sells it? This size fits in the 1/4" john guest fittings. Same stuff on BRS that comes in 16" sections. Thanks!

Good luck Chris. I've looked at every LFS in town through the years and have never had any luck. How much do you need? I may have a small piece or two I could bring to the meeting tomorrow night.

Darn, I was affraid of that. I need a 16" piece. I appreciate it Mike, I will just order from BRS then and try to use some RO tubing till it gets here. Thank you for the info!

Have you ordered the tubing yet? I have a few pieces you can have.  Little difficult to keep track of post on this new web design. 

Posted by: jccaclimber Did you try Allied Plastics in Dallas?  That's where I get all of my acrylic and polycarb.    said:
No I hadn't tried them, I found another place but they were out of stock and would have to order too. I will have to keep them in mind next time though. Thanks for the info!

Posted by: Dcraigj Have you ordered the tubing yet? I have a few pieces you can have.  Little difficult to keep track of post on this new web design.     said:
I did and should be here tomorrow. Thank you so much for the offer though. You rock!