Winter Cleaning....Coral Cheap!

Mike R

Membership Expired
It's time to do some thinning out.  My 300 gal display and 40 gal frag tank are really full, so it's time to get rid of some stuff CHEAP.  I have a bunch of GSP I'll give away to anyone wanting some.  Have many others for sale.  Nothing over $10Tons of red and purple monticap, forest fire digitata, sunset montipora, superman montipora, bullseye rhodactis mushrooms, pink birdsnest, green birdsnest, sour apple birdsnest, birds of paradise, purple stylo, pavona, psammacora, scrambled eggs, RDE's, kryptonite palys, sympodium, kenya tree, pink star polyps and many more.  Text 940-536-5208  I'll TRY and take/upload some pics tomorrow...just had knee surgery so climbing around a ladder trying to get good pics might be difficult.  Come on by and get some good cheap stuff and help me thin things out. :)

Would like to come over tomorrow and get some stuff if you have time. I’m free until 3:00. Thanks Bill 214-287-6078

Mike Thanks again for all the stuff.  Seeing a lot of intersting hitchhickers.  There was something pretty big in that Pally rock, I'm thinking maybe an Emerald crab.  Everything has alcimated and opened up nice except the GSP.  Maybe not enough flow.  What is that brown coral on the bottom of the rock with the Brown Shrooms.  Looks like some kind of plate. I'll try to get your bucket back when I can.

Mike,Do you still have some coral to sell?   My tank crashed a little while back and I am just now getting back to restocking it.   I would like to pick up some Zoas, button polyps and GSP to put into the tank before I start to really push the restocking.   Tim SappFrisco, TX

Posted by: MartinMan Mike Thanks again for all the stuff.  Seeing a lot of intersting hitchhickers.  There was something pretty big in that Pally rock said:
I forgot all about that little guy.  Didn’t see him very often.