Why did it have to happen?

Its been about a week since I got that darn magnet holder out of the tank. Everything is lookin great!! Within a couple days of takin it out, my only acro(staghorn sp.) colony that survived has gained about 80 percent of its color back. Polyps are out and seeing growth tips already . That is one hardy acro..lol
My frogspawn also has shown some good progress. The other brains,scolymia, and wesophyllia were always not really stressed that bad so with the tank doin better there lookin as perfect as can be.
On the other hand, I just added the rest of my LR after cooking most of it for 4-5 weeks so I did a whole new aquascape. I actually like it a lot better than it use to be. It will give me more room for sps to grow out, whereas the last aquascape I had , acros and montis were almost touchin the glass which made it hard to clean around. A nice open aquascape will give me more room to clean( and reach things that are to hard to reach..lol). Also restocked the cleanup crew and got some more macro algaes for the fuge.

Cant wait to try out a couple more frags and see how they do.