Where to find healthy fish in North Dallas?

Unfortunately my magnificent foxface got stuck some behind some rocks this weekend and died, so I plan doing some water changes over the next few weeks to clean up the water and then replace him with another fish. I would like to get another foxface or tang as a replacement, so I was wondering which LFS in the area seems to have a good stock of fish (medium to large in size)?

Might call Dane at rift2reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallas North Aquarium and Exotic Aquatics both have a nice selection of fish. You could check liveaquaria divers den too as it usually has a good selection as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Call shayne he runs a coral farm and lives close to allen. Carries a lot of very healthy fish that are all qt for pest and disease. Tell him chris burbarry sent you here is a number to call or text him. (972) 670-7298

Sent from inside the shark tank!

@Eckolancer wrote:
Call shayne he runs a coral farm and lives close to allen. Carries a lot of very healthy fish that are all qt for pest and disease. Tell him chris burbarry sent you here is a number to call or text him. (972) 670-7298 Sent from inside the shark tank! said:
+1... I met up with Chris at Shayne's place today and was very impressed.

@Eckolancer wrote:
Call shayne he runs a coral farm and lives close to allen. Carries a lot of very healthy fish that are all qt for pest and disease. Tell him chris burbarry sent you here is a number to call or text him. (972) 670-7298 Sent from inside the shark tank! said:
Does he have a website?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

@Eckolancer wrote:
Does he run the store along side his plumbing business?

I've heard Shayne run's a nice setup with healthy livestock, you should check him out. Also Rodney is close to you and get's desirable fish that store's choose not to stock. He also treats/qt's his fish and makes sure they are eating before he will sell them.

Cheers,

@niteowl03 wrote:
[I]@Eckolancer wrote:[/I][quote="Call shayne he runs a coral farm and lives close to allen. Carries a lot of very healthy fish that are all qt for pest and disease. Tell him chris burbarry sent you here is a number to call or text him. (972) 670-7298 Sent from inside the shark tank! said:
Does he run the store along side his plumbing business?"]

You mean siding, and yes he does siding first and fish second. But is mostly home on weeknights and weekends.

Also rodney does have great healthy fish to.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

Is Rodney still in business I didn't see him on the sponsors, so I wasn't sure. Can someone post his contact info?

Yuki at the Aquarium Boutique (referenced above) QTs all of his fish for 14 days before he'll sell them and has good fish.

Another fan of Yuki at Aquarium Boutique... I have bought multiple fish from him in the past and will continue to buy from him in the future.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4g using Tapatalk.