Whats your favorite coral?

oregon blue tort.

http://www.upscales.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=360&step=4

As funny as it sounds because it's so common, the green slimer. Awesome flourescence and fast growing.

Second would probably be an efflo or tort.

I love Hammers and Torch.... while the SPS look great in tanks and some of them are awesome in color, the swaying of the LPS in the current just gives me a warm fuzzy. I am starting to like Frogspawn as well.

Though I will say this... There is a candy cane coral at the LFS that I want and will probably pay out the wazoo to get since its in his display only tank.

My Favorites currently would have to be the ones in other people's tanks. :lol: but I have a fondness for A. Valida and Ora Blue Torts and for softies, Strawberry Kenya trees. For now, I'll be happy with whatever lives in my tank.

Pink and Green Stylophora (sp) and TriColor Pocillipora because they have such visible and colorful polyp extension that they always look fuzzy. In LPS it would have to be torch and/or frogspawn. Softies would be multicolor rics... :)

Doug

Birdsnest corals - pink and green. I have 'em both, and if anyone has heard of other colors, PLEASE let me know!

I'll go with what some are probably embarassed to say, pulsing xenia!!!! I think it's beautiful even if it is like the most common weed coral ever.