whats up with my zoas

It could be a million dofferent things....have you checked for nudis or other pest? Whats your water quality and params? Do you dose iodine? Do you dip uour stuff at all? Hapoy to help but need more info please

Samsung Galaxy S III

Yea I've been looking around everywhere and can't see anything my parameters are all good I dose iodine once every two weeks. I don't dip them

I haven't seen any zoa spiders in any of my frags.... There was a random snail I threw in there I just threw it out I think it was an astrea snail... I have some Mexican turbo snails but they don't really get on my frag rack that one would be on it in the morning when the lights would turn on

How long have they been in the tank? Whats your lighting? What is your water flow? Have you moved them around at all? Also late night look for a clear worm blowing in the water with like a ball at the tip (cant remember the name of them). I had a couple in my tank the would sting my zoas and ended up killing my blue hornets :( thats when I setup to find the issue. If you do have them, i killed them by super glue the whole the sucked back into.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

@mtraylor wrote:
Looks exactly like zoa fungus to me. You will need some zoapox said:
Is this a product? Zoapox is not something I would want...

http://coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=761

Samsung Galaxy S III