What fish to go w/ a Copperband Butterfly?

I have a Regal Tang that has gotten a little big for my tank, so I'm thinking about getting rid of him and replacing him with something else. Currently my setup:

65g + 30g sump (probably 80g total water)
Royal Gramma
False Perc
Copperband Butterfly
Regal Tang
Cleaner shrimp
misc hermits (mostly blue leg with 2 or 3 scarlets)
Astrea Snails
RBTA
Frogspawn
Rock Anemane
Zoos'
Xenia
Digitata
Pocilliopora
Red Brain

All the things I think of I'm afraid won't make it with the eating machine (CBB) in the tank. He's always on the prowl looking for stuff to eat. I wanted a Manderin, but I'm doubting my tank can support the two. Longnose Hawk, and Sixline Wrasse would probably also be out I'd imagine. I'd like to get something that will complement the other tankmates both colorwise and personality wise. Any suggestions?

what kind of coral is that flame hawk sitting on?

You say that yoru CBB is an eating machine? what do those guys eat? They are so pretty but I have heard that they are equally as delicate.

Actually, I don't know of any incompatible fish for a CBB. What fish would you like to have, other than the two you mentioned?

@DKreefkeepers wrote:
You say that yoru CBB is an eating machine? what do those guys eat? They are so pretty but I have heard that they are equally as delicate. said:
Well, by eating machine I meant he is always looking for food. I feed him Frozen Mysis, and Frozen & Live brine. He knows when I am about to feed and dang near jumps out of the tank trying to get at the frozen cubes as I put them in. What I worry about though is all the pods, worms, and featherdusters he eats that those other fish would need as well. He's scoping the rocks about 18 hours a day looking for critters to suck up. He has an elongated mouth just like the other fish I mentioned, so I'm sure they go after the same sorts of things. :) He also eraticated a very bad aptaisia problem in less then 2 months! I love the guy, just want to make sure I can get suitable tankmates that he won't starve! He's very friendly to all my other fish.

@Marc wrote:
Actually said:
I'm not sure, that's the problem. Ironically enough, a flame hawk was what I was leaning towards when I started this thread. I was just wanting to see if anyone had any unique suggestions I hadn't thought about. 8)

I thought that butterfly fishes were not good in reef tanks? Woudl a small CCB be ok in a smaller tank? I have TONS of pods, all kinds. I had a target mandrin that got sucked up in a powerhead and died and he kept the pod population ubder control but now that he is gone it has sky rocketed, I mean you can see like 100+ on the front glass during the day and they are covering alot of rock like a pile of ants that has been kicked over.

i second or thrird or whatever the flame hawk

FlameHawkAlaCandycane.jpg
alt="">

I absolutly adore mine

IME butterflys LOVE bloodworms...best food to get them eating frozen with.

The longnose and copperband are really the only "reef safe" butterflies, though they will likely eat all your worms (featherdusters etc). Theres always a chance they will pick at your other corals, but its unlikely if you keep them well fed.

Hawks love shrimp...used to feed long nose hawks ghost shrimp and guppies.

@mwolek wrote:
IME butterflys LOVE bloodworms...best food to get them eating frozen with. said:
Strangely enough my CBB turns up his nose when I try to feed bloodworms. :(

Any of you w/ Flame Hawk's also have cleaner shrimp?