What are you most proud of about your tank?

Did you rescue a coral? do you have 12" of growth on that rare SPS? Maybe you raise clownfish or developed a unique on your tank?

Just curious what others are most proud of?

For me? For my current tank that's still dry/emptry... I'm "most" proud about twisting my own arm and getting an AC3! hahaha

I am most proud of the fact that everything is still alive :) hehe

this was my first foray into the salt world so I was nervous even though I had tone LOADS of research

hmm I guess if I had to pick one I would pick the fact that my Frogspawn was splitting after only being in my tank for 1 month :)

Wish I could say that. Ich free for 4 years and no qt. (I know I should) Anyway my Powder Blue now appears to have ich. With no new additions to the tank in months.

The PBT is actually fighting it off. That and the added garlic and cleaner shrimp. While now I know it is in the system. I will have to be extra careful.

I have to say that I am most proud of the fact that I have yet to flood my entire house. With all the water in different rooms, and piping going everywhere, from the Den, to the garage to the fish room and attic, I've managed to avoid the major flood. Knock on wood of course. Beyond on that, it's got to be our original vision becoming a reality with everything starting to fall into place.

I'm super proud of my design. I spent months and months planning. It was really nice to see it all put together and for the most part everything ran just as planned. I did have to make a few small mods... but for the most part, I'm SUPER happy.

I'm happy that I have had tons of help and support while setting up my tank, even after numerous questions to individuals and through the forums. Yalls patience has been appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Jeff

90% of the stuff in my tank (coral-wise) came from memebers' tanks. Additionally, I've given away / sold at least the same amount of frags to others, not to mention about 50-60 bags of chaeto.

Everything is from Members except the round ball of Zoa's(Upper right hand corner) that I bought at Nextwave from Zoanuts. It is very colorful with about four or five different color zoas in the ball.

Would like to hear what everyone else has that they have or see pictures of them. :lol:

Mainly proud, that I've been successful with my 1st ever salt tank for nearly 3+ years with no system crashes. I worked my browser OVER while learning all about this hobby. But I have yet to buy ONE hard copy book (gasp :oops: )!

Had 1 close call due to a heater malfunction, but only lost 1 soft coral, nothing else! :)

The first coral I ever bought was a sun coral. After a few months it spawned and a lot of them settled on this small tonga branch I had in the back of the tank. That was one year ago this month. What I'm most proud of is how they've grown and developed into their own little colony. Pics are posted here:

http://www.dfwmas.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=34970