Was wondering if anyone can reccommend tankmates!

Austinswill

Premium Member
So My tank is coming along nicely.140 gal w/ heaps of Rock, refugium, Echo tech lights and pumps/vortechs.  RO skimmer.  Daily 2% water changes and ATO w/kalkwassa.  In stocking this tank I have decided to go with a large biodiversity of critters on the small side... So no big tangs or anything that will get more than 4 inches.  I like to sit and watch as all the little things you don't notice start to crawl around.  I want people to be able to look into the tank for hours and still see new things.I have stocked up on everything I can think of and that is readily available at the LFS'.  I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to make some suggestions to expand on what I already have.   I am willing to start special ordering at this point.Here is my list of fish:Blackline BlennyTonga CanarieYellow Watchman gobybanded gobyLawnmower blennyFire fishRainfords gobyYellow clown gobyRed DragonetBlack clownfish[I have about 15 coral species ] right now and another 15 on the way over the next few months.[For inverts ] I have currently:pistol shrimpFire shrimpPeppermint shrimpSkunk cleaner shrimpEmerald crabssnails ( a few kind)Sand sifting starFeather dustersDecorator crabRed BTA.[On my short list] is a Clam and possibly a Mandarin, but I want to be sure there will be enough pods for it and the dragonet, who conveniently eats the Mysis I feed as well, so I am holding off a while. Anyhow,  What other fish might be a good fit?  I'm looking for SMALL and peaceful!  I have thought about a few pajama cardinals but I just think they are ugly! lol  

Blue Reef ChromisRoyal GrammaSix Line WrasseFlame AngelFlame HawkfishAnthiasAnnularis AngelfishFlameback Angelfish Also pom pom crabs and conchs are interesting and fun to watch.