Turbo Snail & Fish Supplier

washingtond

Premium Member
I justed received 100 Turbo Snails at a great price from this online vendor and must say they were large with a nice growth of coralline algae on their shells. The snails were in the ocean just two days ago. I would highly recommend using Reggie's Tropical Fish. Here is a link to their website: Reggie's Tropical Fish

We met Reggie and Terry in Orlando at MACNA this past Sept and they are very nice people and easy to deal with.

Cool, I'm digging the Pederson Cleaner Shrimp.
I might have to order some. [smilie=smile.gif]

@btieu wrote:
Cool said:
Ive been after one of those for a bit there hard to find locally. If your gonna make an order shoot me a PM would ya please? ill help with shipping

Im fixin to make an order with them for a lot of stock. Do you think we could get some people to do a group buy with them? Oh btw those pederson shrimp are SUPER cheap. Im not sure if im allowed to advertise their prices but they are very inexpensive.

I contacted them by email yesterday and I was going to order... Let me know if you put together a group buy.
Thanks
Steve

Yeah Im fixing to place about a $150 order and would be open to a group buy. Anybody know how to go about that? Let me know if you need prices Ive got a full price sheet.