Tunze Question For u all ?

bump1

Membership Expired
View attachment 797  This is the unit I have and it came with two power heads.The one stoped working while I was in LA. It was making some noise, then the alarm went off  and then later on it quite. So I had the Tunzes shut down till I got back a month later.I am hoping to find another pH or two as it can handle 4 ph but this is a old unit and not sure if  this model is made anymore. I don't know maybe I can find a used one from somewhere. I haven't tried yet but if I can't will this work.It has the two power heads that I was running on it and I think it was the right one that quite on me. So i was wondering. I have another tunze pump that is just a pump that plugs into the wall. If I  have to go this rout can I splice this one on to the end of the one with the controller so I will have two running again. Will this work. If so all I need to do is remove the one and splice the other back on.Can someone tell me if this can or cannot work if this is the way that I have to go.I don't want to  just try it and fail. They cost to much to use as ginny pigs.  

I am not sure, I have never used Tunze. Hopefully others have experience that can help or might have some they don't want. Might ask in the dry goods section if anyone has some they want to get rid of or sell.

I have the exact same controller new in a box. I think I have a couple extra pumps as well.PM me if interested.

I believe that will only work on the tunze ph that are controllable.  I do believe that the controller is still made, or at least you can still buy them new.   You can still use the new pumps with them.  Which PH's do you have?  It might actually be cheaper to go new.  Several of the new PH's come with their own controller.   I had 2 ph on a controller like yours and then I bought the ph in the link below.  I liked it so much I bought another and retired the 7095 controller.https://premiumaquatics.com/products/tunze-turbelle-nanostream-6040-53-1190-gph.html 

Thanks Opus i better let that pump alone then. It still works. Ill give the new ones a look as well