Tropic Marin - Wanna group buy? CLOSED

Sorry for the short notice, I needed to get this salt ASAP.

Ok, drsfosterandsmith has it for 57.99
This is the REGULAR Version, NOT pro-reef. Although I'll include either version you want.

I'm going to order a couple. Shipping for 1 bucket is $10 and for 10 is only $16.

Anybody in the Plano (Coit/McDermott) area want to do this with me? If I can get a count from y'all, I'll call and re-confirm availability and verify price. I will then post the final payment info. You can pay cash up front or paypal up front.

*Note, they currently only have 10 available.*

Thanks,
Larry

I order Tropic Marine Pro Reef 200 gallon buckets from Marine Depot. It costs $59.99 plus a $19.00 shipping surcharge per bucket. Basically it's $78.99 per bucket. I usually order four or more at a time so my overall shipping is free (they still have the $19.00 surcharge each but no additional shipping when you exceed I think $175.00 total order).

I've also bought it from Shah at Fish Gallery when he's ordered it in and I've been in a pinch.

Hope that helps.

Matt

Dr. Foster and Smith has the best price with no shipping fees. Last time I checked or odered it was 57.95 for Reg and 64.95 for Pro Reef (both 200 gallon). Best prices I have found in my 2 years of using it.

I'm glad to hear about the new price at Foster's and Smith. I think it used to be the same as Marine Depot (last time I checked about 8 months ago). I will definitely have to order my next batch through them...thanks Robert!

Matt

@lmcnutt wrote:
Posted group buy info in top. Just checking interest. Larry said:
Lerry, If you can bring it to the next meeting I am in for a bucket or 2.
I can paypal you the money if needed. JLK.
Thanks, Robert

Hi Robert,

I'd be willing to do that. I'd like to order pretty soon, so I'll let you know a total and you can paypal me. Do you want 1 or 2?

Larry

Larry,

Go ahead and get me 2 buckets of the regular. I am going out of town in a few hours so drop me a total and I'll see if I can get my wife to send you Paypal payment or I can do it on Monday when I am back in town.
my email address is fish2morow@aol.com

Thanks,
Robert