Titus's 110 in-wall

The Yellow Tang moved in today and was named Lemon. Peach the bristletooth tang tried to dominate Lemon for about 20 minutes but decided to become submissive after a dozen or so tail wacks from Lemon. Now everyone is getting along. Current fish count is now 6. Hopefully I center get a pic or two tonight.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4g using Tapatalk.

Managed to get a couple bad pics last night...

20130527205245.jpg
alt="">

20130527205214.jpg
alt="">

Small update... I purchased a Belkin 12v UPS and installed it to provide backup power to my Apex. For those not familiar with it, it is a UPS designed for use by AT&T U-Verse customers to act as a battery backup for the Uverse router. Rather than providing 110v power, it simply has a 12v output. It happens to be the correct voltage, jack, and polarity for the 12v input on Apex controllers, making it plug and play. Coupled with the UPS I have on my internet equipment, it will allow the Apex to text me in the event of a power outage. I got mine off of ebay for $25 shipped. It doesn't power any of the pumps or anything, but at least it will tell me when there is an issue so I can run home to deal with it. Mike Ma will be reading this and ordering one in 5... 4... 3... [smilie=rofl.gif]
rfpn.jpg
alt="">

@Mike wrote:
Hahaha. Model number please so I can get one. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII said:
LOL... Mine is BU3DC001-12V, but I believe there may be a few different versions that work.

No... He is supposed to be about 3 3/4" and all of his blue has come in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4g using Tapatalk.