Super funky snails - Any clue on id's?

[Amanda - Sorry that you thread has taken a whole new direction. I wonder, if the snails do turn out to be poisonous, does the fish store hold any liability for selling them to you?
I guess I'd try to keep my hands out of the tank as much as possible until they've been positively identified - better safe than sorry.]

[Wow! This thread sure did take a turn :shocked:

Ok so I got some decent Id's from Dr. Ron, the first one appears to be an Episcopal Mitre snail and the second one is an olive snail and I am guessing Oliva Keeni. Both of them are sandbed predators so I can live with that, but it is likely there wont be enough food supply. :uhoh:]

[Darn he's good! Boy if you can get a good enough picture to him, he almost never fails. By the way, the two things that can cause the most arguments, is religon and politics. So how about keeping them out of a marine forum, so we don't get anything bad started.]

[Hey Matt! Hopefully I have them a good while anyways, at least I know they arent harmful!
The zoos had a major run-in with the butterfly and I had to move them to the corner tank last night. They arent opened up just yet under the halide but I can see the skirts looking neon green!]

[I not going to add much to the god/evolution topic, BUT there is loads of information about the whole created heaven and earth in only 7 days and about the arc on the web.

There is a lot of good reading on forum just on that topic alone.]

[PLEASE take this to the open forum where you can debate this to your hearts content!

There is a time and a place for this kind of discussion and thankfully, this is NOT it!

Thanks!]