Sump leaking

Silicone will seal it, but you have to be able to keep the affected area dry for 24 hours.  Be sure and get plain silicone without any mold preventative.

What is the sump made of?  Where is the leak?

We need more specifics before I can answer this at all.

You could post pictures, describe the exact failure, where the problem is located specifically, how big a separation is it... I feel like I'm pulling teeth to get information about your situation for some reason, yet you are the one asking for help.  We can't help you with vague queries.

Posted by: melev You could post pictures said:
I provided all the info I knew. I can't tell where the failure is. It's a seam. If you read my question it says I want to reseal the sump. I don't mean to frustrate no one. Don't worry about it sir. I'll seek help elsewhere. 

The middle of the seam?  Bottom?  Front?  Vertical? Length of the leak?  Just applying weldon to all the seams of a sump will likely craze everything. If you can clean up the exact spot and let it dry for 24 hours, it's possible to apply more solvent over that troubled area and glue a piece of acrylic into that spot to patch it.  Let it cure for another 24 hours before trying to water test it.Good luck.

Melev is our local go-to acrylic builder/expert, and you're closer to him than most.  I don't know if he does repairs.Resealing a cracked seam (along with some reinforcement of the joint) usually isn't that big a deal, I've done a couple.  I can probably repair (would trade for a couple t-shirts) as well, although you would need to get the sump to me (Murphy).

Posted by: jccaclimber Melev is our local go-to acrylic builder/expert said:
I contacted melev. But I imagine they will be pricey if they even do it. Your only an hour away. Would you really help me do. I actually have acrylic corner strips cause I had a large tank I was gonna try to reseal some years ago and I chickened out must as I am with this project. Call me please damon 9722171933

Posted by: d and a custom creations [quote="Posted by: jccaclimber Melev is our local go-to acrylic builder/expert said:
I contacted melev. But I imagine they will be pricey if they even do it. Your only an hour away. Would you really help me do. I actually have acrylic corner strips cause I had a large tank I was gonna try to reseal some years ago and I chickened out must as I am with this project. Call me please damon 9722171933"]Left you a message