Starphire glasscages nem tank

Wow!!!

I want to get in line for one of the first SSPRBTAs when you start selling them.

S uper S tar P aris R ose B ubble T ip A nemone?

S uper exS pensive P aris R ose B ubble T ip A nemone? (If it's this one I can't play :( )

Well it looks like your busted. Please send the tank and anemones to my address. You have to quit cold turkey its the only way to do it.

Well count is 20 or more this morning. It's impossible to tell who all split without taking them out and counting but I caught one in the act. Somebody made a baby. He's cute too!

Triton it made sense to me. I'm always busted.

Well it looks like your busted. Please send the tank and anemones to my address. You have to quit cold turkey its the only way to do it. said:
I would but I don't want to feed someone else's addiction just to help myself. That would be so selfish of me.

So, they're in the clam tank now?

PICS! We want pics!!! :)

(And I told you they'd start splitting pretty quick from the move! :wink: )

Yeah I am suspecting several split because there are 4-5 smaller anemones that I don't remember being there yesterday. Apparently my stand shipped on the 25th "from the manufacturer" but it's not here yet and I can't track it. F&S is supposed to call me back. The stand might beat the call though as I talked with them day before yesterday and haven't heard back yet.

IMG_1178.jpg
alt="">

I renamed the thread BTW.

I decided to use the t5 light with them even though it is too long for the tank to start getting them used to it. It looks ghetto, but they are responding really well to it vs the metal halide. I have seen 2 more splits throughout the day. Will be interesting to see what the count is when they move to the new home. I have only actually SEEN 3, but I do think there is a few more than that. It's like a little anemone army!

Can't wait to get their real home going for them.

Brian, did I mention I am eternally grateful? Oh yeah, I think I did...but again...THANK YOU!!!

Marc, you too for agreeing to do the overflow box on such short notice. I felt like a jerk even asking.

As you can see in this pic, it's impossible to tell where one ends and the other begins.

IMG_1183.jpg
alt="">

Sweeeeeet... Ya' know if I was smart, I woulda kept two parallel separate systems running, and just periodically moved all the nem's from one to the other, they'd cut themselves for me! :)

I see the clown in there, have he/she/they taken to the nem's yet?

More pics! I wanna see the tank, ghetto or not! :)

Serk there is a naked clown and and occelaris (orange) in there and yes they have taken to the anemones. They are well trained nem lovers.

As expected the stand beat the call from F&S to tell me where the stand was. I am going to either make or have my brother in law make me some black MDF panels for it and attach with earth magnets. At least that's the plan.

Tank MIGHT be running sometime the beginning of next week if I can get the plumbing done. Not that it will take long...just I have to work the weekend and have to go get PVC. I'm rinsing sand already. :D

IMG_1189.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1190.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1194.jpg
alt="">

Ah! Is that one of the cheap stands DF&S sells that can hold 2 tanks, one on top of the other?

If so, how sturdy does it seem? I'm considering getting one of those and stacking 2 55's in my new fish room...

looks good, i have one of the metal jobs for my 40b qt tank that i got from fish2morow and it is very sturdy.