Starphire glasscages nem tank

Triton, thanks for the info. Most of the branch I have seen in LFS (not so local to me) has been small. Might have to check out Plano Pets. I was actually surprised the shipping was that much from Foster's too. Guess we are used to them having cheap shipping.

ANOTHER TANK! Hahah jk.........but seriously whats going in this one? said:
Here's a hint...during acclimation.

I stole all Serk's nems. Hope he doesn't read this. :lol:

IMG_1151.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1150.jpg
alt="">

@orchidsnfish wrote:
I stole all Serk's nems. Hope he doesn't read this. said:
What? Oh dangit! I'm gonna hafta fire that guard I hired!!!

Looking forward to seeing more pics of 'em once they're in tank, and as they divide and conquer on you!

I killed the guard. Sorry.

You will get more pics of them than you could ever want I assure you!

Hopefully I can make them as happy as you have. You are still the anemone king! Can't wait to see what that techy brain of yours can do with your new huge tank!

Please post some pics of the green monster. I would have stolen him too but I was scared he'd eat my arm.

ahhh, so you are the culprit! hehe, that should look nice in that starphire tank, looking forward to seeing some shots...what all do you have planned

For now they are going in the clam tank (clams are in the 265) until I get the starphire ready for them. It will be plumbed into the 265 also though. Just waiting on parts from Fed Up to get the new tank plumbed in and running.

Angela is really working hard to put PARIS TEXAS on the map for well known reefkeepers. It will great to see once the tank is up and running.

That works! Not what I was thinking but...I think I like it better. We were thinking

All the new tank has at the moment is illumination. I do like the fixture though. I might hang it rather than use the brackets though.

IMG_1162.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1161.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1160.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1158.jpg
alt="">

But wait...UPS just showed up...

IMG_1164.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1163.jpg
alt="">

Rock and plumbing...how exciting. :roll:

so many srbta's I bet that tank will look awesome when done. Good luck with it I know Serk put alot work into them. and to think all I want is 1.

Triton I still have the thing I used on Serk's guard so watch it. Yes 19 is the count...

It will not be plumbed in tonight as I am waiting on a freakin stand from F&S that I can't track because "It is drop shipped from the manufacturer." Plus, Marc was nice enough to build me an overflow box on short notice, but I don't have it yet. No hurry Marc, I really appreciate you doing it!

I believe I have everything else. Here is what Bulkreefsupply and MarineDepot had to offer.

Pukani rock and plumbing goodies. Hopefully the flow accelerators will be worth something. I don't want any powerheads in this tank. I'm doubtful. Seems too good to be true. We shall see. Return will be a Mag 7.

I doubt I will use any where near all of the rock. It's 50 lbs. I'm thinking I might use 25. It will not be going in the tank for awhile though. Going to soak it in RO/DI for some time first. I have about 25+ of live rock in the 265 fuge that will go in first.

Gotta go burn the boxes before sweetie gets home! :wink:

IMG_1165.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1168.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1167.jpg
alt="">

And plumbing junk

IMG_1172.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1171.jpg
alt="">

IMG_1170.jpg
alt="">

What he doesn't know can't hurt you.
Say you won a contest, and got all this stuff for free!

Gotta go burn the boxes before sweetie gets home! said:
I don't have to find the boxes...just look on this site and she convicts herself. The only time she takes out the trash is when she is trying to get rid of the evidence. The look on my face when I notice $$$ missing :shock: ..the look on here face when I ask her about it :roll:
From now on....just say NO to her. She needs a intervention..please help.
If she won all that in a contest..what was the entry fee?

SWEETIE(JEFF)