Spot ID

I have recently noticed these little red spots on my leather and elegance. I am not sure if they are something I should be concerned with. My elegance seems to be a little upset, but my leather seems fine. Should I be concerned?

[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1340588552199.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

99% sure they are flatworms.
You can treat them with flatworm exit, but it's a little dangerous.
6-line wrasses will eat them but can become very aggressive towards other fish.
Yellow coris wrasses will sometimes eat them, but tend to jump and become jerky.
There's also a type of damsel that eats them, but you'll have to ask the store to order you some.

yup, those look like flatworms. They huddled on my corals. Check your other corals and I bet you'll find some more.

Well I did a FW dip on the leather and the elegance to at least knock some of them off for now, and I was stunned at how many came off just those 2 corals (mind you they are quite large).

I second the FW dip. I'm a slacker so I just dunked my infested candycane into my discus tank and learned that A) flatworms fall off instantly and B) Discus love flatworms.

flatworm exit works great on them but be sure to suck as many out as you can prior to treating them. Also there are some wrasses out there that will eat them along with a target mandarin.

I understand there is also a species of nudibranch that eats flatworms...you just have to make sure to get the nudibranch out after he eats the flatworms. He'll starve otherwise.. I used the flatworm exit exactly per instructions and still lost fish and my corals weren't happy for about ten days and two water changes after. I'll try something else if there is ever a next time!