Selling 3 decent sized pieces of live rock - pest free guaranteed includes mini brittle stars

Oscarmk

Premium Member
http://i63.tinypic.com/ht5xdu.jpgI have a standard 75g, for reference in the picture, and I am selling the 3 rocks in the red square, I have not weighted it, but I was thinking 3 per pound would be fine or make me an offer. Tank has been setup for 15 months now. Rock was bought dry from reefcleaners, I recently started adding corals all of them were quarantined 3-6 weeks minimum doing several dips in between. The rock has only been seeded with cope pods and mini brittle stars. Need to clear some space in the tank as I think I have too much rock, and I am planning to add more corals soon. If the rock in picture has corals, it will be sold without them.Guaranteed to be free of any pest including:<ol>[*]Majano anemones[*]Aiptasia[*]Bristle worms (although some like these ones but this rock does not have any)[*]flat worms[*]red bugs[*]anything bad for corals in general[*]Bubble algae[*]Any other algae other than maybe a bit of green hair algae</ol>?Tank has been running High cap GFO and High cap Carbon BRS since day 1, changed every 3 weeks, weekly maintenance, 150 g protein skimmer, rock has likely not been absorbing additional phosphates. I think rocks have leached most of their phosphate by now, minimal algae in tank overall and I don't have any heavy algae eaters other than some small snails and my small Tomini Tang. Guaranteed to have mini brittle stars, I have tons of them. I have unfortunately seen a couple of vermetid snails (many don't consider this bad though), that made it to my tank somehow, I can only see 1 or 2 in some rocks, the rocks I selected I cannot see any at all.I can send a close up of the rocks if needed, they are very porous and with a lot of holes.?