Ron's 300G Tank Move and In-Wall Installation

haha you gotta love it when livestock feel like rearranging the tank for you!

Looking good!

I got a few additions I thought I'd post.

First up is the filefish. He may be a little hard to see at first. He changes to blend into his environment. He's been a great addition to the tank. This guy single handedly destroyed ALL aptasia and mojano in the tank. It's never even touched any zoanthids or any other coral on the tank. [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371415557.420700.jpg[/attachment]

Next up is my new true perc clownfish. My big female decided to jump from the tank. She was a great fish that produced thousands of eggs over the years. RIP. Here's her replacement. The markings are a little different. [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371415766.453802.jpg[/attachment]

In the last pic you get a sleek peek at my new Naso Tang. I just picked it up yesterday! It made it through the night with no issues. I was really worried that the Achilles Tang was going to beat it up. But the Achilles never touched it. The Naso is REALLY small. It's about the size of a 50 cent piece! But check him out spreading his fins![attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371416024.004020.jpg[/attachment]

I'm sad to say the Naso didn't make it. He lived for less than a week. He was bold. He was eating. He just wasn't putting on weight. He quickly got thin and then passed. RIP little fishy.

The little clown fish is doing great. It was slightly smaller than my male. The little male and the new fish haven't bonded yet. I think they are trying to figure out who will become the female. The male is leaving his host and spending more time in open waters. The new fish swims in the open water too. About all I can tell right now is that the old male, he's about 8 years old, seems to be growing. Maybe he will become a she. Time will tell.

Has anyone ever have or had a clown Chang sexes in their tank?

Also, I finally was able to get one of my Green Tip Nems captured.

If anyone would like it, I'd trade it for a SPS I don't have.

Hello forum. I've been busy and haven't posted in quite a while. Tank is doing ok, but not awesome. I have a little cyano issue going on.