QT Set Up

I saw that thank you. How would you suggest me going about this? Tell me if this looks good
1.) Buy tank
2.) fill it up with RO/DI water and mix it with my Instant Ocean Salt
3.) Buy and place PVC fixtures in the tank (Going to stay away from Live rock for obvious reasons)
4.) Add some fritz zyme
5.) Let it cycle!

Okay, the only thing I worry about is that there could be a disease in my water right now. I recently just lost all my fish from something (levels are perfect) and I will be letting the tank sit plus adding some more rock. I do not know if the disease will transfer over to the QT/HT. I finally have the money to do it now and don't want to mess it up. Do you think the disease will hop on over to the QT? Thanks

I just purchased my QT set up online, should be here within a week in a half. Now, after 2 weeks of a fish being in the QT would I go about and acclimate it to my main tank just as I did with the QT? Or can I just put him in the tank without doing another acclimation process?

Take a look at this article.http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog/quarantining-marine-fish-made-simple Another member referred me to it and it's the method I'm going to use.

The only thing I question about it is if I should dose before I notice any problems. Does any one else do this or should you wait for symptoms. Either way, the three medications listed look like they are good to have.