Problems with reef tank

Most peoples problem with there tanks is not!... Do i need this new gizmo? Is there some magical elixer? ...or Some fancy smancy equipment cure. Its all about your water parameters and most important of all......Here it comes best kept secret of all time.....REGULAR WATER CHANGES,,,,,and General Husbandtry and on a consistent basis. Here is the secret of reef keeping.

absolutely, you can do things to stave off a water change but there is nothing like a good water change to brighten up everything in the tank.

Just wanted to say....Is that most people over look the fundamentals of saltwater. Sometimes the simplest thing can save you some money and a lot of heartache. Alot of problems stem from poor Maintenance. Not only new reefer's but old Salt's can fall into those bad or lazy habits with there tanks. I have done so myself. Loving my tank alot more lately [smilie=wink.gif]

@Acrodisiac wrote:
Good to here said:
I want that war coral man. Has it grown out huge by now in your tank? I have a hard time at meeting up with people with my work load and me not wanting to just drop in unexpectantly. I will gladly pay you whatever you want for it. I cant remember exactly which house is yours lol...2nd or third down ....terrible i know. Im not really a phone person and hardly look at my phone. Pm me a day this week that works for you...i cant do any days before 3:30 pm except Sunday because im always working weekly till then.