Photo of the Month - March 2022 - VOTE HERE March 2022 - Contest (all member voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
This thread will open about March 1st for voting on March 2022 photos.
Photos will be moved here about March 1st for voting. Photos will be collected February 2022. 
If you are Premium Member seeking to submit for next photo contest, instead go to Forum Premium 'Members Only' where submission thread is already open: 
Free members and Premium members can all vote, when March voting starts (in March (now)).
FaceBook members will need to register at dfwmas.org to vote (its free to register and join)
Premium members can 'sneak peek' as photos are collected throughout February, but voting will happen here in March. Looking forward to seeing March 2022 photos! Be sure to return HERE in March.

During March you will be able to vote for March Photo of the Month by leaving comment/reply below. In February, we received the following photos:

1 of 5 - Gaitorbait01:
View attachment 14604

2 of 5 - Drex (submission thread):
View attachment 14605

3 of 5 - RocketPhil:
View attachment 14606

4 of 5 - Michael Vincent:
View attachment 14607

5 of 5 - Drex (from vote thread):
View attachment 14608

Good Luck to Everyone! Voting is now open.

I have to vote for number one as well. But I'd really like to be able to zoom in on the pictures since I'm viewing this on my cell phone. Is it just me or are we not able to enlarge the pictures?

I had another question on the rules and I couldn't post it there since the thread was closed. Does the picture have to be taken in the month prior to the judging Or can the photo have any timestamp on it? Also can we resubmit the same photo on another month and can we submit more than one photo per month?

[Enjoy casual and fun contest intent:]
  • No picture does not have to be taken in month prior to judging
  • Yes photo may have any timestamp on it
  • Yes can resubmit same photo on another month
  • Yes can submit more than one photo per month
    • above 2 & 5 are same userID
  • The only rules are rules in closed thread.
    • If something egregious happens, then we'll revisit rules thread.
    • Its our Bounce Back Year following Ice Storm - all photos are exciting and inspiring
Looking forward to seeing your and everyone's photos. 
Website zoom/enlarge is same in this thread as everywhere else on website. Depending how/what used to access, may be able to enlarge. When I use computer browser, I can fill entire display (greatly enlarge), but I am unable to do true zoom.
Uploaded photos have 5MB size website size restriction. Suggest vote based on what is perceived on local display (some displays have colors different than others, so many variables possible), but if one really wants to zoom, can always download photo locally and then use local program or app to zoom independent of website. Defer to others more technical than me. 

ill vote for #1 - that's some good hi res imagery. - but i love #5 also :) ok.. fine, i like them all...

Congratulations Gaitorbait01, photo 1! Photo 1 has won.
I will private message Gaitorbait01 to find out which sponsor preferred for your $50 gift certificate. NOTE: as of last night, additional sponsor just joined DFWMAS hobby club, so be sure to checkout our sponsors https://www.dfwmas.org/community/sponsors/
March voting has closed.
April voting is opening. If you would like to vote on April Photo of the Month photos, then please instead go to this other thread:

<reposting winning photo - above photos lost during 2022 website upgrade>
2022-03-Gaitorbait01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.