Opinions On Liveaquaria Reef Salt

I just bought a 205 gallon box because the price of Red Sea Coral keeps going up and suppliers are bound to give only Red Sea Prices and no Discounts. Has anyone have experience with salt mix.

I have never used it, only ever used Fritz. Whats in your tank, fish only, softies, sps? Maybe some others have tried it and can chime in. Have you mixed any up yet and tested it?

Chris I just bought a box also has not arrived yet. You do know it is Private labeled by Fritz and is almost the same but maybe a difference in that powder when you drop it in water does not blow up as much. From what I have learned the Liveaquaria holds it's parameters well and may very well be good material. There are some reviews on Youtube. If You look at the Fritz box and the Liveaquaria they both have the same type box and the prices are identical.

Interesting didn't know that. I usually get mine local so I guess it is just a matter of availability, and price, for me. Would definitely be interested if this is a good substitute in case of availability. Would definitely be interested if anyone local has used it yet. Hopefully it still as clean as Fritz when mixing.

Posted by: lcarnitine I just bought a 205 gallon box because the price of Red Sea Coral keeps going up and suppliers are bound to give only Red Sea Prices and no Discounts. Has anyone have experience with salt mix. said:
I'm looking at the Coral Pro, but I'm pretty sure the price hasn't changed on BRS in at least a year.  I have not used the LA salt.

Red Sea Coral Pro usually goes on sale around Thanksgiving for Black Friday if goes on sale, so I would look around that time period for a sale and to stock up.