New PO4 remover

@ss95003 wrote:
I am pretty interested in this. http://brightwellaquatics.com/products/xport_po4t.php said:
honestly, I don't trust anything brightwell sells. They lost me when they started making claims their kalk mix also contained Mg. we know from randy holmes Farley that Mg precipitates out of mixed kalk.

I'm certainly not saying their products don't serve some purpose, but I think their claims for certain products is a bit far reaching.

Sounds like target specific resin with some nice looking packaging. Too bad it's not rechargeable.

Now I'm a fan of Brightwell Aquatics freshwater aquatic plant products. Excellent stuff and shrimp safe.

@digital_gods wrote:
Sounds like target specific resin with some nice looking packaging. Too bad it's not rechargeable. Now I'm a fan of Brightwell Aquatics freshwater aquatic plant products. Excellent stuff and shrimp safe. said:
are you going to diy on these too?

@bettalover wrote:
[I]@digital_gods wrote:[/I][quote="Sounds like target specific resin with some nice looking packaging. Too bad it's not rechargeable. Now I'm a fan of Brightwell Aquatics freshwater aquatic plant products. Excellent stuff and shrimp safe. said:
are you going to diy on these too?"]

Not at the moment. I'm going to crash my tank one experiment at a time. LOL

Premium Aquatics said it was not avaliable yet from there supplier. So I emailed Brightwell and they said that major suppliers should be able to purchase it my mid Jan. So I assume PA should have this by the end of the month.