New DFWMAS Design

chubble

Premium Member
Is it just me or since the forum has been updated there are fewer members posting questions or responses or even selling things.Seems to be much more quiet since the update.Why is that?

Honestly, people are lazy. People don't like change. Give it time, people will come back. They need something to surf while at work ;)

Activity and membership has actually increased since the launch. ?The old site was very stagnant towards the end. ?A lot of traffic (not just us) has moved towards social media. ?This new site integrates with social media and should generate significant cross traffic. ? I know there have been some issues with the new site, but please be patient. ?It is a work in progress. ?The crucial point to remember is that the new site is safe, compared to the old site. ?The old site was antiquated and unstable. ?It was a hackers dream and a huge crash waiting to happen. ?We are working on migrating data over from old to new, but it is a very tedious, time consuming process. ?All feedback is appreciated as we all work together as a club to move forward.

I was very skeptical at first, but at this point I think member postings are about on par with before. ?While I still don't like the new site, it is MUCH better than it was a couple weeks ago, and seems to still be improving.Once (making an assumption here) old content is migrated I think it will be a more clear benefit.

I had to use the password reset when I joined. ?Old username worked. ?Oddly I reset it to the same thing it was before.

You will need to reset the password. ?If you still have an issue let me know. ?I can reset it for you.

Growing pains...it is starting to grow on me. Once all the kinks/features are tweaked and data imported it should help. I see more traffic everyday now though.

Maybe this is the only way to get a message across. I have payed my dues months ago. They charged me twice so I had to dispute 1 charge. It's still not showing me as a member. Can't send private messages. Navigating this sight is a nightmare.

Posted by: Blueseatex?Maybe this is the only way to get a message across. I have payed my dues months ago. They charged me twice so I had to dispute 1 charge. It's still not showing me as a member. Can't send private messages. Navigating this sight is a nightmare.? ? said:
Not sure how we missed this. ?I will change your status now. ?If you need anything you can always email me at dfwmas.membership@gmail.com.

Posted by: Billy?[quote="Posted by: Blueseatex?Maybe this is the only way to get a message across. I have payed my dues months ago. They charged me twice so I had to dispute 1 charge. It's still not showing me as a member. Can't send private messages. Navigating this sight is a nightmare.? ? said:
Not sure how we missed this. ?I will change your status now. ?If you need anything you can always email me at dfwmas.membership@gmail.com.? ?"]Hmm...Actually in the Forum Database it shows you as a Member. ?Let me send a message to the Webmaster so they can get it straightened out.

The problem is that there is an account username called Blueseatex. ?There is also an account username called Dusnat25 with the display name of Blueseatex. ?You've posted with the username Dusnat25, which is not currently linked to a paid subscription. ?Which account do you want?

Posted by: Blueseatex?Again I've used blueseatex since I've joined. This doesn't make sense.?? ? said:
I've sent you a PM. ?It looks like you have 2 accounts and you used the account email address that wasn't a member to reset your password thinking it was your member account. ?That's the only thing I can think of that's happened.

Posted by: justin81?Why can't i post in for sale section anymore?? ? said:
Creating new for sale posts are for Premium Members only. However non members can reply to threads that have been created.?