New Apex Dashboard Released!

Laser

Membership Expired
Then new dashboard has been released in beta version and is really sweet!! Here is link to new update files. Enjoy!
I have installed and all is working great now. Setup is much better now. Camera embedded on page is really nice.
http://www.neptunesystems.com/beta-firmware-release/

Following along, Im not sure im willing to risk it on the beta but I also dont know if I can wait till Christmas for the final release.

I've got to figure out the current system and really use it to my advantage. Now there is a new dashboard?!?! Hmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A updated version of the Beta release was introduced last night on the Neptune website. I have installed and all the bugs I was seeing have already been fixed. They still need to add a couple of features such as colored toggles green/red to indicate on/off as well as being able to resize some of the probe tiles. Currently you have the option of graphical form with digital readout or just digital readout. When customizing the dashboard it would really be helpful to be able to shrink the graph to fit where you want it.
Overall Rating --- Best Thing to hit the fish market since inception [smilie=wink.gif] -- Incredible way to monitor tank while away!!

Updated last night its pretty slick. Although mine wasnr displaying the graphs for temp and ph

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

When customizing the dashboard, can you add in additional html/xml? I would love to be able to display the stats of my AC3 on my Apex dashboard.

I installed it yesterday on my Apex Jr. Worked great once I remembered that I had to install the web pages after I did the firmware. :)

Just curious though, when I first login to the web site, it seems to default to the "Old Status" setting on the dashboard. I'd prefer that it started with "Dashboard 1", which is the one I setup. Anyone know why it does that? Does this happen to anyone else, or is this just me?