My tank has an outbreak. Ich, velvet, or brook. Please help me ID :(

I introduced a new starfish and two days later all of my fish are covered in a white powder. Some of them have clouded eyes. I'm not sure if it is causation or correlation. It doesn't look quite like Ich. I'm not sure what it is but I am very worried. My nitrates shot up and I think that may have had a hand in the outbreak. My PH is a tad low as well, but not drastically. Everything else is normal. Salinity is at 1.022 and the temperature is at 84 (I don't usually keep it quite that high but I bumped it to help kill off the infection if it is ich). I noticed the outbreak and high nitrates last night and did a 15g water change, then today I did another change. Everyone looked better after the initial change and everyone ate today as well. My tank is 55 gallons and homes two "Freshwater" Moray Eels, two Mono Argentines, three figure 8 puffers (which were supposed to be re homed today since they don't like such high salinity), a chocolate chip sea star, and a hermit crab. I have a quarantine tank ready for my inverts if I need to dose the tank with copper but it is not big enough to hold my eels. I am setting their quarantine tank up tonight. This is my first saltwater tank. I'm most worried about my Mud moray's flotsam and jetsam. I got them when they were teeny and took them through their life cycle from freshwater to brackish to full marine. I will do whatever it takes to make sure they are healthy. They don't appear to have any infection yet and I am moving them into a quarantine tank asap. Could someone please help me ID this outbreak? View attachment 1855

I have a bottle of kordon safe Copper-AID as well. I was just hoping to get some advice before I dose my tank. 

Definitely sounds like there is an infection. However instead of dosing your 55 gal, you need to place the fish in the QT tank and dose it with Cupramine (Copper) and Prazipro. Cupramine will help if it's Marine Vevet, Prazipro will help with various parasites such as flukes. If you treat your 55 with the Copper, you will never be able to add inverts back into the tank. It will always remain in the tank and any equipment you use that touches copper. 

Ok so since all my fish are brackish ive removed my inverts and started lowering salinity. Im seeing patches on my large mono that seems to resemble brook. I ended up buying the wrong parts for my isolation tank and possibly fracturing my arm in the move, so I haven't separated my eels and the other infected fish xc wish my luck. Hopefully i can save the water puppies :c 

They are quarantined but seem to be getting worse. The white dust sprinkling has turned into white patches. They are still eating and active with the exception of one of my monos. I've attached some photos of the spots. I know its not good quality but its really hard to get the puffs to hold still and I don't want to stress them out more by netting them. View attachment 1891

I may be imagining things but it almost looks like they have little indents where the white spots are, kind of like its caved in? And they still have pinpricks of white spots on them. The eyes aren't clouded anymore though so that's a plus? I have no idea whats wrong with them :( it seems like lowering the salinity only made it worse. I've only been taking it down a little bit every few hours. 

Just keep doing treatment and frequent water changes for now, following the medication directions. Really about all anyone can do. Sometimes these things get worse looking before they look better unfortunately. It's a good sign if they are eating and acting normal.

They are MUCH better now!!! A few bits of spotting but everythig is healing and all signs of illness are almost entirley gone!