My oceanic 135 build

eha2y2u4.jpg
alt=""> my jason fox orange violet monti starting to encrust nicely... Thanks Lance....

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Figure i was bored and should take some night pics of the tank.... My mag 12 is out of comission so i am using a rio 1700 LMAO:grin:. I am running a Tunze DOC Comline 9006 protien skimmer. The thing to the right is my brine shrimp hatchery. The thing is extremely hard to get to stay on the glass... Suction cup loses suck. Haha but anyways heres the pics...
u8u4ahu5.jpg
alt="">
ary8e7ap.jpg
alt="">
2e7yzejy.jpg
alt="">
5yqysumu.jpg
alt="">
sa9ubupu.jpg
alt="">
sy6ara5a.jpg
alt="">
pu4uqyne.jpg
alt="">
y6ajyba2.jpg
alt="">
6utepe3u.jpg
alt="">
syhu4upe.jpg
alt="">
by2a2ate.jpg
alt="">
anysyqe4.jpg
alt="">

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Sry for crappy quality. I am taking the pics off of my samsung galaxy note... I will get the wifey to see what she can do with her nikon

More night shots
ha4utamu.jpg
alt="">
gaqazapu.jpg
alt="">
pyzasusu.jpg
alt="">
pupe8yba.jpg
alt="">

ujevatub.jpg
alt="">
zepemy5u.jpg
alt="">
a3enahyz.jpg
alt="">
6eva7aqu.jpg
alt="">
mazaje8a.jpg
alt="">
evusa3yv.jpg
alt="">
davapavu.jpg
alt="">
y8atenyg.jpg
alt="">
asu6ypyv.jpg
alt="">
e8yna8ed.jpg
alt="">
a3ybahus.jpg
alt="">
uteja7uh.jpg
alt="">
Updates... rbta died and yellow tabk killed my lyretail breeded pair... corals are growing great...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Mine was a waste.... if you hatched in like a two liter bottle kit from drfostersmith and feed with a turkey baster.... dont hatch in sump try to breed mysis in your sump...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2